Build an Integrated, Multi-Channel Experience.
Customer Management IQ is proud to bring you our 8th Annual Call Centre Week Canada. We are transitioning into a one year event to ensure we deliver on both size and quality. Our focus will be to provide you with cutting edge insights and strategies from the leaders of successful call centres allowing you to take your operations to the next level.
Times are changing and the same can be said for call centre management. The emergence of social media, multiple channel communication and technology has created a new set of issues for customer experience professionals.
This conference promises to be a networking and discussion-filled event that will give you the opportunity to turn these innovative practical solutions into tangible successes for your call center.
IQPC’s 8th Call Centre Week Canada event in Toronto will help you take your contact centre to a whole new level. We’re looking at the changes facing call centres and addressing them head on.
- Leverage social media to reduce calls, drive strategic direction and measure ROI
- Gain the insight and skills to stay ahead of contact center evolution
- Ensure you connect with consumers through all channels of communication
- Realize cost and efficiency savings and demonstrate the ROI of technology investments
- Create a culture that drives customer experience
Download the All-New 2013 Brochure here
Who Should Attend:
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Call Centers
- Customer Care
- Customer Affairs
- Customer Service
- Consumer Relations
- Process Management
- Centre Application Services
- Service Optimization & Contact Centers
- Online Strategy & Customer Experience
- Employee Development & Training
- Sales & Marketing